Re: nearest thing to transformer oil

Original poster: "Dmitry (father dest)" <dest@xxxxxxxxxxx>

> Hello, what would be the nearest thing to transformer oil (motor oil,
> canola oil.. etc.) that I could use for a 4XMOT stack?

when i was talking with technical director of one organisation that
makes hv trannys, reactors and other similar stuff, he said to me that
transformer oil and ordinary enamelled wire is a big 'no-no', coz oil
eats enamel very fast. they used special wire for oil filled devices,
but that wire in its appearance was absolutely the same as ordinary.

any thoughts about this?

-----
Let the bass kick! =:-D