-----Original Message-----

From:  "Tesla list" <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subj:  Re: buying xfrm oil??
Date:  Thu Mar 16, 2006 4:51 pm
Size:  951 bytes
To:  tesla@xxxxxxxxxx

Original poster: "Langer Giv'r" <transworldsnowboarding19@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Aparently, southern Saskatchewan doesnt even have any transformer oil
which i can buy in any quantity...? (sounds hard to believe).  I
called all the places I could but closest place that has any is in
Winnepeg.  So, I called Cowtown and they said that for 4 litres of
mineral oil, it is 18 dollars Canadian.  Thats pretty close to the
$10 american for a gallon someone said before.