In need of a vacuum tube

Original poster: Fucian@xxxxxxx
Hello all,
originally i had planned to use an 811A tube for my first ever VTTC. I got a cetron on ebay for 17$ and when i attempted to assemble it into the circuit, the metal cap on top just popped right off :-( I contacted the seller and he agreed to send another. But apparently he never sent it as its been weeks now and my apartment complex says still nothing from him. I guess it could have been lost in the mail(although it was shipped priority mail). So now im in need of a tube.

I was wondering if anyone here has a used one they would be willing to sell?Id have to st ick with an 811A tube or similar because my filament xfmr is only rated for 4amps at 12.6volts(I use the center tap for 6.3).

Thanks again!
Matt