Re: Aluminum Sphere for sale

Original poster: gary350@xxxxxxxxxxxxx I cut the ring off with a jig saw then filed it smooth and glued the 2 halves together. It made a nice smooth sphere for my TC. There is no reason other people can do the same. I don't know about you but I am into saving money. Have you priced a real sphere this size?