grounding NST's

Original poster: "Neal Namowicz" <mr_neal@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

The more and more I read your questions and answers, the more I realize how little I know! But, anyway, here's another question for y'all, that I've seen varying answers to. When using an NST, where should I ground it to? Or should I ground it at all? At the moment, mine is grounded to the house ground, instead of RF ground. Then I've read somewhere where someone said NOT to ground the NST's. FWIW, I'm told by my family that the TV upstairs barely shows any interference at all when the coil's running, but would grounding it to the RF ground eliminate even more of it? Your suggestions, as always, would be greatly appreciated.

Neal.