Re: Disney World TC

Original poster: wysock@xxxxxxx
Hello Jim.

I am the one who built those coils for Disney for that attraction.  I built
a total of five identical coils, each with their own power supply and
controller.  Four of the units were used in the two identical siamese
walk-in attractions; the 5th was a spare unit.  That was back in 1993.

I have no idea what Disney has done with those coils....

Best regards,
Bill Wysock.