question on cost of SSTC

Original poster: "Michael Ong" <omenowner725@xxxxxxxxxxx>

hello, i have been looking at a lot of SSTC recently and am finding them pretty cool. i was just wondering before i add up the component costs myself if anyone had a ball park estiment off the top of their heads of how much a medium size (9 in sparks) one of these things usually costs to build without the topload. thanks a bunch for the help, hopefully they cost around the same as a regular tesla coil. ps. thanks to anyone that has answered my questions in the past, i just got my first small coil up and running and with a doorknob topload and a two bolt static spark gap i am getting around 14" sparks. when i have time ill make a RQ gap and a toriod topload and hopefully improve it a lot.