Original poster: Jared E Dwarshuis <jdwarshui@xxxxxxxxx>

From: Jared Dwarshuis, Larry Morris

We predict that the velocity of waves traveling down the length of a
Tesla coil secondary will measure at .968C

This represent the velocity of waves in just one reference frame. In
other reference frames the velocity of the waves will still be C.

The velocity of .968C arises from a Gamma factor of 4 in the Lorentz
equation for time dilation.

Or:      4 = 1/ sqrt( 1 ­ Bsqrd)

So:  B = .968C

Velocity factors typically are described as arising from a
distribution of  inductance and capacitance. But we do not believe
that the transmission line description applies to an inductor, it's
velocity factor is a consequence of special relativity.

Can anyone confirm our prediction for a measured velocity?.
(we simply do not have the test equipment.)

Sincerely: Jared Dwarshuis