Racing Spark Prediction Was: Sold state IGBT disruptive coil spark gap idea

Hi Dimitry,

Tesla list wrote:

Original poster: dest <dest@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hallo.

guys - are you crazy, or just very lazy? % ) like "Lau, Gary" said on
9 Aug 2005 - "I hate to propagate this never-ending thread that has no
relationship to its subject line, but..." : )))

(Both), Your right, we should have a separate subject at this point.

I agree, coupling is easy to measure and the AC current method has always been my choice. 2 DMM's are helpful (V and I concentric readings). But John mentioned some inaccuracy with higher k coils. I can't verify it easily, but if there's a concern, then calculating it should resolve any concern.

Take care,
Bart