Re: tesla coil powered anti gravity lifter

Original poster: Mddeming@xxxxxxx
HBi Ben,

Check our "sister list " <mailto:hvlist@xxxxxxxxxx>hvlist@xxxxxxxxxx for more info on lifters than you can imagine. Of course, it isn't really antigravity any more than a hot air balloon is, but there's lots of good how-to info on making HV-DC lifters.

Matt D.