Re: discharge sphere?

Original poster: "Thomas Coyle" <zxcasd@xxxxxxxxx>

There's a gentleman on Ebay that sells them in various sizes pre-done with insulated handles or stands and long ground cable for relatively cheap. I've bought a few from him and they're good quality, but they are quite easy to dent.

Here's one: <http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7614867472>http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7614867472

He isn't currently showing any of his larger ones - I've bought some 6" and 8" units from him, both handheld and with tripods.