Re: New coiler, also in search of 15kv

Original poster: "Karl L." <karl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi Jim, all;

Many coilers just cannot buy a NST from a distributor. eBay, and the lucky find may be the only reasonable methods for some. In the Northeast, for example, distributors balk at selling NST's to anyone but licensed electricians or Neon Sign shops. If you are patient, you can usually get a decent NST from eBay.

Best Regards

Karl