From: "Tesla list" <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: 1/4 wave transmitter
Date: Sat, 06 May 2006 23:31:33 -0600

Are you asking in the context of a TC or a transmitter with a 1/4 wave antenna??

Gerry R

Original poster: "Langer Giv'r" <transworldsnowboarding19@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Hey everyone, I have been wondering for a while, where does the 1/4 wave setup get its name from? (ex how does it transmit in a 1/4 wave)?

Thanks a lot