Re: Question regarding PCB board in close proximity with Primary Coil (DRSSTC)

Well, you could just put a couple of AA's, a switch, and current limiting resister :o)))

Original poster: "Daniel McCauley" <dhmccauley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Geesh. So many options . . .

I'm going to look into the running loops in the board to inductively pull the current. I thought of doing this before, but i was looking more for the LEDs to be on all the time, and not just when the coil is on. With this option, i could possibly make an individual board for each LED (we have an LPKF
milling machine).