RE: Lots Of questions.

Original poster: "Lau, Gary" <Gary.Lau@xxxxxx>

I put together a page on my web site that addresses many of the
questions you ask:
http://www.laushaus.com/tesla/howtodesign.htm.  Elsewhere on my site are
pages detailing specific components.

The very general nature of your questions suggests that you are a
beginner, and I strongly suggest that you get very comfortable and
experienced with static gaps before moving on to rotary gaps.  There are
many other good Tesla coil web sites; I recommend you read and absorb as
many as you can and then ask specific questions.

Regards, Gary Lau
MA, USA

<sandbornenterprises@xxxxxxxxxxx>