Philips Defibulator

Hi All.

I am wonder if a defib would be a worthwhile safety addition in our trade. Fire extinguishers and at times HV gloves and bang sticks are worth while. I don't recall anyone mentioning a defibrillator on hand.

As I recall electric shock sends the heart into ventricular fibrillation (chaos on the scope). 5 minutes of this is damaging, perhaps fatal to the victim.

I any members are MD's or paramedics, your opinion would be welcome.

Regards,
Jim Mora