Re: SISG first sparks!

Hi,

At 04:27 PM 5/13/2006, you wrote:
Hi Terry, Gerry, all;

If the SISG if it works as well as we all hope, it will suddenly give a new lease on life to all of those MOT's we we have laying around. Couldn't you connect the cores of two MOT's together, and bring out the HV secondary leads to double the voltage, and then make a full-wave bridge rectifier using two HV diodes on those leads in a center-tapped rectifier design? If that works, we may not need those hard to find NST's anymore.

Yes I "think" that will work fine. I would need to work it all out for sure, but it sounds fine.

Keep up the great innovations Terry!

Karl