NEW? CDE caps

Original poster: "Rich" <rdjmgmt@xxxxxxxxxx>

I received a few days ago some CD caps from Dr. R , quick service and good looking caps­Thanks Dr. R . I started to lay then on my pre-drilled Lexan sheet used to mount them on and they looked a little small from the spec sheet I had downloaded from CDE. Not a big difference but to a machinist trained eye I could see it. Has any one tested the new smaller caps?

OLD   942C20P15K-od-is 1.161, length 1.811

NEW 942C20P15K-F-od-is .975, length is 1.75

Rich , from the middle of Missouri