RE: Clear Coat for Secondaries ? ? ?

Original poster: d dean <deano@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi Daniel

I have used a pure acrylic spray coating that drys crystal clear.
I got it at the local artist supply store. Probably available at
Hobby Lobby in the decoupage section.

I just looked at a sec. coated 13 years ago, still looks good.

later

deano

Original poster: "Mccauley, Daniel H" <daniel.h.mccauley@xxxxxxxx>

Can someone recommend a good clear coat for secondary coils that looks
aestetically good.  This will be used for a secondary coil wound on
clear acrylic tubing.  The standard polyurethane is no good since it
dries yellow and flakes.  Perhaps a two-part epoxy?

Any help appreciated!

Thanks
Dan