Re: Continuously variable primary

Original poster: Finn Hammer <f-h@xxxx>

Gary, all

Armchair coiling is easy indeed, and often includes the imagination of all sorts of difficulties related to not yet tested or constructed equipment. This imagination often stands in the way of endevouring on to construction of such equipment, and worse, discouraging others in doing so.

Oh no!. what you propose there can never work. don`t bother to make it! you`l surely just waste your time, and money.

But don`t forget 2 things:

1. Building it and experience failure is succeding to realize it is not possible. 2. I did it a long time ago, and it is not at all impossible to construct a tapping point to a tesla coil primary coil.

Ken, I wish you good luck with your adjustable primary, let the world experience another RAT.

http://home5.inet.tele.dk/f-hammer/tesla/ambassador/primary/primary.htm

Cheers, Finn Hammer

Tesla list wrote:

Original poster: "Lau, Gary" <Gary.Lau@xxxxxx>