Re: Fine spun toroids available

Original poster: "Dr. Resonance" <resonance@xxxxxxxxxx>

BTW --- John's toroids are first class!!  Quality worksmanship.

If you need larger size, ie, 5 x 20 or 34 x 8.5 contact me off list. I also stock MMC caps for list members.

Dr. Resonance

Original poster: FutureT@xxxxxxx
All,

I'm now offering volume discounts for orders for the beautiful small
spun toroids.  All toroids have 1/4" mounting hole.  These toroids
have the spin-polished finish.

Spun toroids permit the sparks to glide over the toroid surface, and
longer sparks can be obtained for a given toroid diameter compared
with corregated dryer duct toroids.  Spun toroids give a tesla coil
a professional finishing touch.  They are the "gold-standard" in topload
excellence.  Get these while they are still in stock.  Eventually this
size will be available only by special order at a higher price.

All prices include shipping within the USA, so they are the total prices.
Next day shipment by USPS Priority Mail.

                                                                  Quantity

                                                     (each) (2) (4)

   1.75" x 6" spin polished toroid.......  $44          $79        $150

--- excellent for small S.G tesla coils and vacuum tube coils.
--- build a twin coil.
--- use as corona rings
--- use for marx generator projects
--- use as a sub-toroid below the main toroid
--- arrange a bulk buy with coiler friends
---

      http://hometown.aol.com/futuret/page1.html

To order:

Payment by PayPal (FutureT@xxxxxxx), MO, or check.