Re: veeper website

Original poster: William Beaty <billb@xxxxxxxxxx>

On Mon, 29 May 2006, Tesla list wrote:

>     Unfortunately he doesn't seem to take a single breath or move his
> torso during that time!

Must not be alive after all?    :)

The "veeper" software company Pulse3d will sell their "pro" version which
animates the arms and torso, not just the head.  For only $25K - $75K
http://www.elearningmag.com/ltimagazine/article/articleDetail.jsp?id=23131

I wonder if we can massage that html source to allow two veepers to run at
once.  Heh.  Put Tesla and Edison on the same page and have a debate.

PS, what did Tesla actually think of coilers of the time?  I recall a
quote where he told us to ignore 2-coil devices and instead attempt
building the true Tesla coil which employs 3 coils.  So, who built the
first big Magnifier?  Richard Hull?

William J. Beaty                            SCIENCE HOBBYIST website
billb at amasci com                         http://amasci.com
EE/programmer/sci-exhibits   amateur science, hobby projects, sci fair
Seattle, WA  425-222-5066    unusual phenomena, tesla coils, weird sci