The Ultimate Adjustable Tesla Coil Capacitor: .001-1 mfd in .001 mfd increments!

Original poster: "Jeff Behary" <jeff_behary@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Hello All,

I've developed a special adjustable capacitor for tuning Tesla Coils. I've tested and used it for 2 years, and was going to patent the idea but honestly can't afford to. So here it goes, an adjustable capacitor rated from .001 mfd to 1 mfd in .001 mfd increments...it can tune any Tesla Coil exactly and can be easily built by all by off-the-shelf materials. Best of all there are no moving parts...its all done mathematically - and using simple math no less!

http://www.electrotherapymuseum.com/2006/FloorModelPancake/AdjCap.htm

Jeff Behary, c/o
The Turn Of The Century Electrotherapy Museum
http://www.electrotherapymuseum.com

________