updated drawing on the pri holder blocks for the dual MOT coil design

Original poster: "D.C. Cox" <resonance@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

I've updated the pri holder block drawing for the dual MOT coil.

Experimenters building this coil contact me off-list for the updated plans drawing.

also, early next week I will be ordering the 20 x 5 toroid for this coil --- if you need one contact me off-list for the bulk buy. Approx $215 price at this time on 5 pc quantity.

The second toroid required is a 30 x 8 inch size. Normal price on spun toroid of this size is $650.00. I have one additional wire mesh toroid that I will be selling off to anyone that needs it --- price is $265.00 for this unit. Contact me off-list if you want it.

Dr. Resonance