To: <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, November 05, 2006 12:30 PM
Subject: Possible Sale CD .15 caps - new, inductance ?

Hello All,

I have approx 300 CD .15uf caps my goal was to go to 18 strings of 22 (396
total .12 uf @ 44KV) to handle my three phase DC PS. I may have the
opportunity to buy 1 or 2 new Condenser Products .1uf 45KV cap which I
understand take a beating.

Here's my question: I've got to wondering, how much inductance is added to
the capacitor bank by building an MMC of this size?

Depending on the response here, I may have these for sale. 270 .15uf mostly
non RohS compliant with bleeders, ceramic beads for temperature standoffs,
and 400 solder- crimp- barrel connectors for easy, positive assembly. These
are new in the boxes and bags from RELL.

Opinions wanted. Shall I buy a few new tips for solder iron? Or go to a
commercial pulse cap(s)

Jim Mora

If I did sell these, I would want min quantity 100 at Rell's cost plus
shipping. I'll throw in the bleeders and other stuff.

DC Cox will have a large stock of these when he gets to Arizona. So we will
have no excuses not to build up!