Re: Tesla: Master of Lightning (video)

Original poster: "Gary Peterson" <g.peterson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Out of respect for Bob and Margaret the best way to proceed is to purchase an authorized copy. It's available for $14.95 at http://www.shoppbs.org/sm-pbs-tesla-master-of-lightning-vhs--pi-1405772.html .

Tesla: Master of Lightning (VHS)
Item no: TMAL901

Has anyone downloaded the Tesla Video as listed below. I watched it. It was great, but it is no longer available. I would love to show it to my daughter and have it. If anyone downloaded it, I would love to have a copy of it. I would gladly pay a few $ to cover the cost of copying and mailing.

Contact me off list at skip@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx if someone has a copy.

Thanks.
Skip