Re: Variacs wanted

Original poster: Ben McMillen <spoonman534@xxxxxxxxx>

Hello Dave,
I've got a variac lying around that I need to get out of the way.. specs are as follows (I think these are the specs for the one I still have)..

General Radio Variac, Type 50-B
230V Input @ 7KVA
Rated for 20A, but says it can take 31A peak
Also crated and ready to be shipped..

It looks like it will meet your requirements..
Unfortunately, I only have one..

I've also got two rack cabinets, but I have no idea
how I'd get them to you.. they can be disassembled, but
I have no idea if they could be shipped..

Coiling In Pittsburgh
Ben McMillen

Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Original poster: "David @ teslaville"

Looking for a matched pair qty 2 of 0 to 140 Vac @ 50 amps variacs
to use in series for a 240vac control. Or two 0 to 240vac @28 amps
with paralleling reactors.

Also looking for a 19"wide rack panel Equipment Cabinet with slooping
front panel on top... about 54 inches tall... 20 or more inches
deep.( need two of these)

This is for project "Zeus" now under
construction......... www.teslaville.com

Any ideas?