Need coil help

Original poster: StephenTetorka@xxxxxx
Hi all:

Would appreciate your kind help with my coil need.

I wish to make a 'pancake' coil using flat wire...the 'flat' being in the plane of the coil...and the smaller rectangular dimension being the height or thickness of the coil perpendicular to the coil plane.

Very similar geometry to an electric range cooking coil...I need approx. 75 ot 150 uH.

I need the FORMULA for calculating the coil inductance.

Then...and here's the tricky part...I need that coil to show a capacitance of approx. 30 to 40 pf to a flat metal sheet.

Thank you,
Steve