Re: Some Video fun from The Geek Group

Original poster: "Mark Broker" <mbroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

2001....

All the metal in the cases kept things from dying. We did have to remove the cover and start pulling IDE cables over the top of the case before it finally died. Of course, that was 486 vintage, so who knows if that had any affect. The keyboard, which did recieve some direct strikes to it or the cable did stop working almost immediately. I don't remember if it had a sound card or not. Given that the only unshielded, ungrounded cord that is likely connected to a computer is the audio, I'm not at all suprised that the sound card is the first thing to go. (I'd think the second to be network.)

There's video somewhere and some stills floating around somewhere. . . .

Mark Broker