From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Sunday, November 12, 2006 15:41
To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: teslabuzz

Original poster: William Beaty <billb@xxxxxxxxxx>

How is teslabuzz publicized?  I've never heard of it, and google shows no
hits.  That's a shame.  My own tesla site gets 30,000 hits per month (15K
hits on the top page itself,) and I maintain a list the known forums.

If you want forum traffic, it helps a lot if you get links on the main
Tesla websites.  I'll add your link.  See if traffic picks up.

On Mon, 30 Oct 2006, Tesla list wrote:

 > Tesla-2 had a dispute with his ISP.  They wanted to charge for a
business account to provide a static IP that his server required.  I
think because of the low activity on the tesla-2 list he decided to let it
go.

 > I set up a discussion forum over on teslabuzz.com to try and fill
the void after the mailing list went down, but activity over there is
very low as well.

 > Curt.

William J. Beaty                            SCIENCE HOBBYIST website
billb at amasci com                         http://amasci.com
EE/programmer/sci-exhibits   amateur science, hobby projects, sci fair
Seattle, WA  425-222-5066    unusual phenomena, tesla coils, weird sci