Re: Bondable Magnet Wire Was: Coating the SISG PIRANHA secondary

Original poster: Mike <megavolts61@xxxxxxxxx>

Thanks for that link Bart.   This company seems to have some great products.

Original poster: "Barton B. Anderson" <<http://us.f345.mail.yahoo.com/ym/Compose?To=bartb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx&YY=55593&y5beta=yes&y5beta=yes&order=up&sort=date&pos=0&view=a&head=f>bartb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi Terry, All,

On the subject of "coatings", Terry and a few others have
successfully ran without coatings. I personally use Spar varnish and
will probably never change. However, a while back I downloaded the
MWS Tech Data Booklet and it gave various methods to bond the
"bondable" magnet wire (heat, solvents, etc..). It was kind of
interesting. I just wonder if anyone had tried one of these bondable
methods on a coil?

You can download the MWS Tech Booklet from MWS:
<http://www.mwswire.com/>http://www.mwswire.com/