396 cap CD .15uf MMC, Yea inductance again :-^)

Hello,

If you were going to design a large MMC with the caps standing UPRIGHT, and
concerned about mutual inductance, would you stagger the connection points
every other row in a up and down offset? I will have 22 cap long series
strings x 9, constructed in two layers above and below. Roughly 26.25" long
by 10" WIDE EACH, counting busses.

Furthermore, if this was to the best it could be, would you stager the end
to ends or make them mutual in the upper stack?

This is hard to describe verbally. I'll post a rough drawing on my blog if
needed for clarity.

I remember Richard Hull, on a tape, opening a can and finding a 3D MMC
inside.

This configuration will yield a 1.2uf cap @ 44,000 VDC. And adjustable!

Also this will roughly offer a near 2x margin for my 24KDC DC PS. 18 Strings
takes a lot of POWER!

Thanks All,
Jim Mora

No one has got back to me on the 1000 pulse/sec caps so I'm going to solder
up and test each one of a $1000.00 worth of CD.15 uf Capacitors with
bleeders (396)! Winter by the fireplace!

Happy Thanks Giving to our US continuants! And well being to all.