Re: Schematic...

Original poster: Yurtle Turtle <yurtle_t@xxxxxxxxx>

Your Buzz box looks diferent than mine. I don't get
the variable resistors, but it looks like "B" is
closer to what I'd use. My current schematic can be
seen at:
http://www.hot-streamer.com/adam/bigass_coil/schematic.pdf

Which is far more complicated than you were looking
for.

When I used my welder, it looked like this:

http://www.hot-streamer.com/adam/garage/schematic_old.pdf

Adam