To: <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, November 26, 2006 2:47 PM
Subject: Re: Information Unlimited BTC30 coil

Original poster: jhowson4@xxxxxxxxxxx
We are building the BTC30 coil during physics class at school. I was wondering if there was any way to make it better. I also read some where that it had a run time of about 45 seconds is that true. i was going to re-make the primary coil on it so i could tap it at a lower turn which i can't do now because of the way it is made. I am not sure on how to go about calculating the inductance since it is a weird primary design.

From: "Tesla list" <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>

> Original poster: Shaun Epp
>
> I built that coil about 15 years ago. It works but has some design
> flaws to it. I didn't use any of there parts to build it either,
> just locally obtainable parts.
>
> What would you like to know about it?
>
> BTW: If your looking for tesla coil plans, go to
> http://hot-streamer.com/ There are many designs there that you can > follow.
>
> Shaun
>

> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Tesla list"
> Sent: Monday, November 20, 2006 3:49 PM
> Subject: Information Unlimited BTC30 coil
>

> >Original poster: jhowson4@xxxxxxxxxxx
> >
> >Does any one have and info on the BTC30 coil made by Information
Unlimited?