Re: Balancing chokes

Original poster: <chipford@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Once again, I stand corrected on my chokes hook-up. I have looked at that drawing from superior 10 times from 10 people i'll bet. It made absolutley no sense to me until now. I now know that one side of the chokes all connect together in series and make no "Electrical connection". It is all induced. I also see that the #1 terminal on all (3) variacs are connected to (1) line and is also (1) line out and terminals (2,4,5) all are connected to the other line in. I don't know why that was so difficult. A big thanks to everyone for their help on this....

Chip...

P.S. You guessed it. I will work on my schematic and send another version of it later...