Re: once again...the correct schematic...

Original poster: Sparktron01@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Gerry

Yep, I'm in the middle of helping Alex Tajnsek build a very large controller..
He has 240V/200A feed dedicated to Tesla work, its burning a hole in his
pocket   ;^D

(3) 1256D's with T5587 balancing chokes with secondaries in series configuration.
The series configuation is used because it makes wiring (and bubar structures)
for really big stacks easy.  Plus the series connection wire is SMALL compared
to bus structure (ideally '0' current should be flowing through it). I believe that
either #10 or 12 was used on 125kVA assembly on (8) seried balancing chokes...
Statistical Distribution with that many chokes will balance out anyway   ;^D

Fused at FRN30 each 1256D, stack is good for honest 100A (10min melt time on fuses). 24kVA will make a SERIOUSLY large coil... + 8 JVT200 (120/34.5kV PT's) + (150) 0.001 to
0.0015uF/96kVAC capacitors.  SG is in process of being designed (ASRG with
magnetically augmented blowouts, 200kV BIL).

BIG sparks hopefully by this time next year...

Regards
Dave Sharpe

From: "Tesla list" <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>