wintesla vs teslamap

Original poster: Slurp812 <slurp812@xxxxxxxxx>

Iv been doing some primary/secondary calculations with both programs, and all else being equal (at least I think so) WinTesla shows 14.7 turns for the primary, and TeslaMap shows 10-11 turns. I am assuming that this is typical as there are so many varaibles in actual construction that can change the resonant frequency. anyway, heres what I am working on so far:

15/30 NST
~9nf cap
3.5 inch OD pvc for the seconday coilform
17 inches of 28awg magnet wire ~1135 feet, ~1239 turns
12 gauge (.064mm) bare copper wire for the primary (yes its small) 5.5 inch inner diamater .2 inch spacing ~10 inch diameter sphere for topload (thats what I am using for calculations so far)

I am hoping for 1 foot or better streamers, does that sound resonable?