RE: The Egg Works - Well, Almost

Original poster: "Cameron B. Prince" <cplists@xxxxxxxxxx>

Hi Bart,

I intentionally made the video the lowest quality, and it certainly is low.
I'll make a better one when I return from NYC. Thanks for your ideas on
balancing the egg.

I am actually taking the egg with me to try on Harry's machine. Hopefully
this will tell me if it's a balance problem or a field strength issue.

I plan to speak to the Corum brothers about the winding of the core as well
to see if they can give me some pointers. I am concerned about dropping the
wire size to accommodate more windings because the setup draws close to 20A
now with 12AWG. I know that more wire will increase resistance which may
reduce current draw, but is it enough to prevent overheating the windings of
smaller wire?

Hopefully I know more when I return.

Thanks,
Cameron