Re: First Light.

Original poster: "Glen McGowan" <glen.mcgowan@xxxxxxxxx>

I'm just gonna cut the mother in half. Faster than dealing with the lead times on new components.

On 10/8/06, Tesla list <<mailto:tesla@xxxxxxxxxx> tesla@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Original poster: "Gerry Reynolds" <<mailto:gerryreynolds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> gerryreynolds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi Glen,

Get a piece of scrap acrylic sheet from your local plastics store and
drill the holes for the components and use the component leads to hookup.

Gerry R.