Re: Tim Richardson and The Timmins Project

Lotsa phony baloney, nonsense, fiction, and conspiracy galore there. Some of the reports of recent meetings (NOT demos!!!!!!!) on the subject may be true but the basic thesis, that Tesla transmitted power from New York to Los Angeles, just ain't so. Maybe he said he did if so he was lying, which doesn't seem likely. This particular topic is the source of a vast amount of "Tesla mythology" and has firm proponents as well as firm naysayers (I belong among the latter). I haven't looked up the reference in Wizard but will do it later. "Everyone knows Tesla was going to provide free energy and distribute it world wide. He would have done that if it hadn't been for THE CONSPIRACY." Is a popular them you will see repeated endlessly, but fortunately not in forums like this one where guys are working with real stuff that really works.

Ed