From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Saturday, October 21, 2006 9:03 AM
To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: Variac

Heres the standard most of us use. This is the surplus price. I agree with
David, if you see one of these on ebay snag it. Replace parts available

Alltronics:

Superior Electric - 1256 - VAR1256B
Superior Electric model 1256  230V min, 0-270V out at 28 Amps. This is a
single caged unit with knob and bezel, new in box.

Your Price: $329.00
   :: Add to Cart
  Wish List
More Info