Re: 10kva pole pig needed with 29kv primary

Original poster: Yurtle Turtle <yurtle_t@xxxxxxxxx>

Me too. Perhaps he grounds one of his 33.6 kV leads
and floats the two cores at 16.8 kV. That places the
other lead at 33.6 kV above ground potential. Kinda
like the way most pig folks ground one bushing.

Adam