RE: Calling all TESLAPHILES GO see the new movie "THE PRESTIGE"

Original poster: "Lau, Gary" <Gary.Lau@xxxxxx>

Also cool that the Tesla/Edison rivalry was significant to the plot.
Just wondering what to say to new List subscribers that no doubt will be
asking how to create a transporting device.  I tried it with my cat, but
haven't yet found where she turns up:
http://www.laushaus.com/tesla/cat.JPG

But seriously, while I would expect nothing better from a successful and
entertaining theatrical release, this is unfortunately the kind of thing
that fuels and perpetuates the loony Tesla fringe.

Regards, Gary Lau
MA, USA