Tesla Single Electrode Lamp - and it still works! (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2006 01:54:32 +0000
From: Jeff Behary <jeff_behary@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Tesla Single Electrode Lamp - and it still works!

Hello,

I invite everyone to see some of the latest finds of my dear friend and
fellow collector Frank Jones.
http://www.electrotherapymuseum.com/2006/TeslaLamp/index.htm

Included is an amazing (and fully-functioning) single electrode Tesla lamp.
As seen it also has an electrostatic screen similar to those found in Thomas
Commerford Martin's book on pages 266 and 268.

[This can be found in the Otto Pressler catalogue that is reprinted by PV
Scientific (arcsandsparks.com).  This book is highly recommended for anyone
interested in Geissler and Crookes tubes...there are also sections of
electrodeless and single electrode Tesla tubes.  Its
reprinted in its original German language.]

Frank also has a wonderful Tesla-Westinghouse Stopper Lamp, and a collection
of interesting Crookes, Geissler, and X-Ray Tubes.  Not to mention
Victrolas, Antique Engines, Static Machines, X-Ray Machines, Induction
Coils, Tesla Coils, Cats, and several of everything else under the sun...and
unlike the past concepts of hoaring machines and keeping quiet about them,
he isn't afraid to share his knowledge and collection with the public!

Jeff Behary, c/o
The Turn Of The Century Electrotherapy Museum
http://www.electrotherapymuseum.com