Re: Coiling Web Pages (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2006 10:20:20 -0600
From: Mike Hammer <mhammer@xxxxxxxxx>
To: Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Coiling Web Pages (fwd)

Tesla list wrote:
> Original poster: List moderator <mod1@xxxxxxxxxx>

Yes...Tesla-2 is gone...at least for right now.
As I mentioned on the T2 mailing list my ISP
was going to pull my static IP.

When they finally did the deed it was without any warning.
I do have Internet access again but I had no access at
all for 48 hours. That was painful. Right now I am exploring
what other options may be available.

I hope to have the web page and mailing list
back up in some form as soon as I can.

Mike Hammer