Re: Doubling NST voltage? (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2006 15:53:23 -0500
From: Mike <mike.marcum@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Doubling NST voltage? (fwd)

Another option would be to take the 6/20 open-core (no tar to deal with)
nsts and series 3 (best if the center one is a midpoint grounded version)
and submerge at least the outer 2 in oil (all 3 if no midpoint ground).
These types have considerable space between the core and windings so the oil
helps quite a bit.

Mike