Re: dual MOT Tesla coil design is complete (fwd)

Original poster: Mddeming@xxxxxxx

Hi Gerry,

When asked if the pending nuclear attack was real or simulated, the computer in the movie "War Games" replied, "What's the difference?"

Tesla himself was the greatest proponent of the world view: "I have conceived it, it works on paper to my satisfaction, therefore it IS real."

TEMPVS VOCAT,
Matt D.