Power supply wanted

Original poster: Matt Gillott <mcg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi all.
Im after a power supply for my new small/mid sized coil that im building. My current coil runs off a 6KV 25mA NST and I think ive about reached its limit with a 1.5 foot ark. Im after something quite lightweight (ie not a whole bunch of MOTs) but preferably something thats going to give me a nice power output. Im looking at >600W (or60mA at 10KV) and I have been told that this is the place to come to find people with old bits of kit lying about that they want to get rid off. If anyone has anything like that lying about then please let me know.
(will pay money too)
Thanks!
Matt

--