Re: Questions??

Hi,

At 07:07 PM 9/4/2006, you wrote:
I tried using the capacitors 2 in series and 3 2's in parallel and nada. Its one of the same problems I had before the spark gap does not fire. There is a little zap (like shorting a 9 volt battery) If I tap the electrods together which is easy because of the base. But thats about it.

Does the spark gap fire if it is the "only" thing hooked up to the NST? It should make like a 1/4 inch arc. If you can't get a spark from the NST alone, it is probably bad.

Cheers,

        Terry