Re: FCC Regulations

Hi,

Anyone who has driven near on old hot rod car with solid copper wires and non-resistor spark plugs will know the effect on the AM radio too ;-))

But really, you chances of having the local police show up for "something strange in the neighbor's driveway" are about 1000X greater than the FCC showing up. But the people from the FFC will know exactly what it is ;-)) Unlike the police for whom you can make anything up :O))) Best to mention it the the locals so they sort of expect it and not get them excited ;-))

Since we like to run coils outdoors at night and they are loud and disturbing, they can easily get called in if you bother someone or they already hate you ;-))

Of course for pro coilers or people that run them all the time, the chance of attracting attention from the federales is greater.

Cheers,

        Terry